Homepage quiz has you beaten. Here's a clue.
Updated: May 24, 2020
The questions that I posed with the change to the 5 homepage photos is proving too testing for you all this week. Alan Brown, Des Emsell and Bill Blackburn have all correctly identified 3 of the 5 greens on the Huddersfield ariel view but are struggling to go any further. Still two more greens to add to that list and as for the other two questions well no-one has even had a go.
A very big clue to Question 2 is at the foot of this posting.
As a reminder here are the questions as asked in the listing of the five homepage photos posted last Friday.
1. Huddersfield Rugby Union Football Club Bowling Club probably has the longest club name in the area and also a very nice green which you can't see from this photo that Bob Haigh took on his wanderings a couple of weeks ago. Nice bit of colour on the approach road to Lockwood Park and an unflattering view of their clubhouse.
2. An Over-70s KO qualifying round at Shepley taken in 2015 with a number of familiar faces but who is the bowler we have decapitated in this shot?
3. Not sure if this is a league match, KO tie or an individual competition so you are on your own with this one. Extra points for naming any bowlers but no points for guessing the venue is Almondbury Lib.
4. Golden Oldie time - find and name the five greens in this photograph.
5. Jason Armitage and Gordon Walker of Kirkheaton Con, the 2014 Pairs KO Winners.
Add your guesses in the Members Forum.
Everyone can view the guesses to date but you will need to login to record your best guesses.